- Your first task at Intel Products Vietnam is to support VNAT Factory, focusing on setting up cost system, cost controlling & product cost reporting.
- Main responsibility including Cost-box close on a monthly basis including SOX checklist preparation, and forecast submission on Finance PLAN/Plan of Record POR cycle.
- Supporting factory strategic activities by setting up WIF Cost model for Cost estimation, roadmap to Affordability target.
- And it is also support to drive cost awareness in factory by supporting some cost culture related programs or activities included but not limited to ROI analytics, finance representative for cost production projects.
- As you grow along with your career at Intel, as a Finance Business Analyst, you will provide financial planning and analysis for business groups inside Intel.
- From manufacturing to product development, you’ll provide financial advice and recommendations that enable Intel to design and build the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices.
- You will also be required to
- Consistently utilize and apply financial, accounting, business and risk management strategies and concepts.
- Autonomously evaluate and analyze financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments and solutions.
- Provide financial advice, counseling, and recommendations that influence the decision-making process and direction of varying levels of business leaders including project leads, managers, operational business groups and factories.
- Develop financial budgets, plans, forecasts to further the development and achievement of business objectives.
- Evaluate cost and return on financial and investment decisions.Independently evaluate accounting and reporting and recommend solutions to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting and/or prolonged course of study in a business or job related field.
- Related practical experience is preferred.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis Unrestricted legal right to work in the location you are applying for
- Proficiency with English communication & the Microsoft Office Suite of tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word