- Be responsible for the supervision of the site on a shift by shift basis
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer feedback to ensure prompt resolution of issues
- Motivate and encourage staff to be customer service focused
- Ensure all employees are performing in accordance with the required standards of the business
- Manage employee training, development and performance through coaching, feedback and the performance review process
- Implement and execute organization-wide programs, promotions and marketing activities.
- Graduated from University/College
- 1-3 years-experience in Hospitality Management/ Customer Service or related fields.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Having leadership mind-set
- Ability in working on shift, public holidays
- Good command of English
* CV with title: “Apply to Floor Supervisor – [Working location]“