- Ensure a thorough knowledge of all food & beverage items and know how to describe them to guests, as well as their basic ingredients and method time of preparation, as well as various prices.
- Responsible for ensuring that meals are presented, garnished and portioned as per the standards and procedures of the kitchen.
- Responsible for proper table settings of each particular meal period. Check that all items, including ashtrays, salt and pepper, pot plant and sugar cruet are clean and arranged as per standard. All table items should be spotless and glass and silverware shining.
- Endeavour to remember regular guests, and where possible address them by their name.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety rules, and related Sheraton and Starwood Policies.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align working practices and conduct with Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers’ Visions; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests. aintain a flexible and willing attitude.
- Preferably school certficate with major in Hospitality management, Food and Beverage or equivalent
- Good communication in English
- Has experience working in restaurant or bar
- Professional presentation and good grooming
According to the company’s regime
* We will be reviewing your qualifications and experience with available positions at the present time, and should your application be short-listed, we will then contact you for an interview.