- In the absence of a Manager, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Supervise functions
- Supervise outlet service to maintain high standards
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and log all complaints in log book for further follow up
- Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
- Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
- Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
- Deal with irregular payments
- Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
- Control stock and monitor security procedures
- Assist with menu and wine list creation
- Prepare and deliver training
- Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Work with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
1-2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.