- You’re going to work in outsource teams for our current long-term USA projects.
- Fresher graduate or around 1-year programming experience in C#, .NET.
- Basic knowledge of Web Accessibility.
- Ability to self-study and research, willing to learn.
- Good communication in English.
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment.
- Chances to develop your career.
- 13th salary.
- Team Building & annual company trip.
- Other regimes under Labor Law.
- Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
- Resume in English.
- College transcripts (fresher graduate).