- Identify, collect and optimize data for use in ongoing tracking projects
- Ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Meeting clients to deliver research results, handling clients enquiries.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research and social media.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Be proficient in writing English.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Be organized and detail-oriented
Company culture and Benefit
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time totime, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
What We Offer
- Long-term Career path development.
- Interesting training program.
- Challenging yet fast improvement.
- Working with Big Clients ( top Fortune 1000 companies).