- Identify, collect and optimize data for use in ongoing tracking projects
- Ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Meeting clients to deliver research results, handling clients enquiries.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research and social media.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Be proficient in writing English.
- Strong customer service skills. Be organized and detail-oriented
- Long-term Career path development.
- Interesting training program.
- Challenging yet fast improvement.
- Working with Big Clients ( top Fortune 1000 companies).