WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN FRIESLANDCAMPINA
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM 2017?
- At FrieslandCampina we value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. Every impact you make starts with you. Your passion, your drive and your individual strengths make us who we are. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world and try to become a little better each day.
- Our Management Trainee (MT) program is the best example how we nourish young talents from early days of their career and develop them into global business leaders.
- The program is unique because
- It is very intensive
- 24 months for a fresh student to be developed into a manager.
- It is real because there will be real jobs, real assignments when MT do job rotations
- It is challenging because there will be rigorous assessment and feedbacks for development throughout the program.
- It is very rewarding because MT will have full support from mentors/coaches/peers, great opportunities to learn & grow fast, enlarge network and contribute.
- Application (03 Jan 2017 – 20 Feb 2017)
You need to fill in your passport (application on line). This is the first step we are getting to know you so make sure you invest time in your application.
- Initial Interviews (27 Feb 2017 – 15 Mar 2017)
You will meet FCV staff either on line or face to face (depending on locations). They are experienced professionals who will listen to your story, make initial assessment whether your strengths, aspirations and motivation are fit to MT program and to FCV culture and values.
- Business Challenge (20 Mar 2017 – 31 Mar 2017)
Selected candidates will work in teams (group of 6-8 people) on a real business challenge of FCV. The teams will have 1 week to do field works by themselves, get observations, insights, and come up with actionable recommendations. On the business challenge D-Day they will present their group works to Directors and Leadership Team, and more surprises will come ahead!!!
- Final Interview
Those who do well in business challenge will be invited to the final interview with Leadership Team on the same day. The hiring decisions will be right on the spot after the interviews.
- Bachelor or MBA degree with < 2 years experience.
- Accumulative GPA > 7 or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Resilient and Adaptable.
- Great team player.
- Strong passion to learn, grow self and the business.
- Potential to lead others.
- Sales & Shopper Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources