- Software development for internal and external projects;
- Report to Technical Leaders or Project Managers;
- Investigate and apply core technology used for development platform;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Implement performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation of company systems;
- Coordinate and support software testing and quality assurance;
- Coordinate and support other team member in various projects;
- Be up to date with industry innovations, technology, and techniques;
- Traveling domestically and internationally when required;
Skills & Experiences
- NOT require working experience. Whether you are just fresher or experienced, you can apply if you feel confident in your knowledge and experience.
- Good English (Read, Write, Speak, Listen)
- Require knowledge and skills in:
- ASP.NET, MSSQL
- PHP & MySQL is a plus
- MVC design pattern, DDD is a plus
- WebService, REST API
- Design pattern
- WebServer (IIS, Apache)
- NodeJS is a plus
- Knowledge on agile software development methodologies.
- Interest to learn more new languages and frameworks.
- Bachelor degree (or similar) in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Good listener and willing to learn;
- Flexible and creative approaches.
- Responsible and highly committed;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Integrity and a good team player;
- We strive to create a good and friendly work place, encourage to bring “fun & life” into work while improving professional work ethics. Hence we expect candidate with positive attitude and give cares to colleagues.
- If you are interested in the role please send your CV in English