- The working week consists of up to 20 face to face teaching hours per week, up to 5 hours of placement testing of new students and 15 hours of administration work which includes time to prepare lessons as well as assist with other academic related projects.
- Be a native English speaker
- Have either a degree in education or a degree in any other field plus a teaching certificate such as CELTA, TESOL or TEFL.
- Have a police check from your home country not more than six months old.
- Willing to commit to at least 6-month contract.
- Work Permit and Visa/Residence card.
- Half or Quarter Month Salary bonus upon completion of contract dependent upon agreed length of contract (6 or 12 months).
- Health Insurance.
- Salary: It can be discussed later.