- Upkeep and maintenance of the General Ledger;
- Oversee the accurate completion of the month-end process;
- Focus on performance analyses and consequent process improvements;
- To undertake the day-to-day functions of the Accounting Department to ensure all accounting functions including cost, revenue, accounts receivable and accounts payable are carried out in a timely & efficient manner;
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of statutory financial information to the Group Financial Controller;
- To assist and support the Chief accountant the Financial Controller in ensuring the Hotel profit targets are achieved through the control and monitoring of costs;
- Ensure Hotel internal controls are maintained and management policy & procedures are upheld by working with all Heads of Department;
- Assist Chief Accountant in preparation of weekly & monthly management reports;
- SAP experience;
- Having knowledge of VAS and IFRS.
- Up to date knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards and Vietnamese laws and regulations related to accounting work and tax issues
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. CA/MBA in Finance/Accounting is an advantage;
- Experience: at least 3 years at the same position;
- Skillful in using of ERP accounting softwares;
- Credentials: Specialized certificates preferred.
Skills and abilities
- Korean understanding is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Must possess a good knowledge of regional accounting laws and Vietnamese law and regulations;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to receive instructions and make reports with accuracy;
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
- Canteen meals follow working shifts.
- Professional working environment.
- Able to be trained and develop in the future.
* CV with title: Position_Name