This position is responsible for: Provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his/her control.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance with the corporate policies and local statutory requirements.
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash on hand and banking activities.
- Monitor overdue customer balances, issue payment reminder letter, contact debtors for payment, update to GM Finance weekly on debt status.
- Review accounting vouchers and ensure those are timely and accurate posted in accounting system.
- Monitor fixed assets, depreciations/amortizations, allocation prepayment.
- Book general ledger vouchers, check all balance of ledger.
- Assist on preparation of monthly financial accounts, management reports.
- Assist, prepare report, provide document for internal, external audit and tax department when required.
- In charge of inventory control and do costing, ensure all cost be recorded or accrual on time.
- Perform other tasks as required by GM Finance.
- At least 5year experience as Chief Accountant or General Accountant in manufacturing company.
- Working experience in Auditing Company is preferable.
- Effective communication skill, good interpersonal skill, Can do attitude and willing to learn.
- Able to work independently, high teamwork and sense of responsibility
- Honesty and creatively work with less supervision.