1. Accounting book keeping:
- Business checking AR (Accounts Receivable), AP (Accounts payable), GL (General Ledger) of the Accounting Department before recording.
- Control, monitor and be responsible for general accounting report monthly, quarterly.
- Ensure balances receivable and payable on the books are correct & sufficient
- Clip and track monthly expenses
- Perform related duties as assigned by the head of Accounting supervisor.
2. Internal Reports
- Timeline & Requirement: Ensures bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting package to group under policies of Acc. Dept
- Print & Storage full documents.
- Liabilities reporting daily COD
- Education: Bachelor in Accounting/Accounting-Auditing/Business Administration/Economics major
- Experience: 2 years experiences as General Accountant position.
- Excel excellent and Accounting software experienced IS PREFERTABLE.
- Good knowledge of current regulations on taxation, accounting.
- Good communication skills in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Self-organized, quality and details oriented.
- Good attitude in teamwork.
- Work assurance.
- Internal Policies compliment.
- Good management skill.
- Carefully & honestly.