Working place: 9th Floor, 33 C-D-E Nguyen Binh Khiem, Da Kao, D.1, HCMC
- Oversee and ensure proficiency and effectiveness in day-to-day accounting operations including bank, cash transactions, contract review and ensure the accounting documents (soft copies and hard copies) are filed in a safe and confidential way.
- Perform monthly bookkeeping closing including checking the work performed by Accountants and prepare general journal entry.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting (P&L, balance sheet, reconciliation) and analysis for management review.
- Check and ensure timeline submission of periodic reports related to taxation (VAT, PIT, CIT, FCT and all other taxes) and statutory compliance (DPI, Statistic).
- Assist in controlling budget vs. actual expenses and ensure the company operates within the approved budget.
- Cooperate with the auditors to generate annual audit report for the group.
- Assist in implementing of accounting, financial policies, accounting software and control procedures to ensure compliance with statutory and corporate requirements.
- Provide accounting data to management when required.
- Other finance and accounting tasks assigned by Direct Supervisor.
These are the minimum requirements. We can’t accept you in this role unless you meet have them all
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the same position
- Good academic background in Finance and accounting
- Working knowledge of Viet Nam Accounting Standards and Tax regulations
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS Office and managing databases, spreadsheets
- Good management and leadership skill
You’ll really stand out if you have…
These are additional qualifications or “nice to have’s” that will help you stand out during the application process.
- Positive, self-awareness attitude with strong organizational skills
- Results-driven and detail-oriented personality
- Adaptability and flexibility in solving problem
- Familiarity with ERP or similar system
These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Ruthless about the Results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hour
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more