The General Accountant will oversee day-to-day F&S accounting operations/processes (e.g., accounts payable, financial reporting, account reconciliations, chargebacks, etc.) in conformance with financial policies and procedures, and review financial results with cost center managers. This person will also beresponsible of payroll and handling social insurance for staff. Key customers include G&A staff, Store Operations team and related McDonald’s financial departments
- Prepare Daily sale template; Check Daily Sales Report
- Prepare and booking for Accrual, Amortize Fixed assets; allocate prepayment
- Prepare Store P&L and Deepdive P&L with Stores
- Pre-opening P&L; update and check ESSD cost with Development Department.
- Responsible for Value Added Tax, Contractor Tax, Other Tax (if any); Liaise with Tax Department
- Prepare Store Facts sheet for new stores
- Conduct month-end closing and reconcile all accounts on SAP systems; print financial statement
- Work with Audit and Tax Audit
- Other tasks will be assigned by Finance Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance.
- Good English skills and have at least 2 years of experience in accounting in foreign company; proven working experience in audit/ finance is a plus.
- Have good critical thinking and self discipline
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Have excellent skills of work organising and time management
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperatively under high pressure to achieve goals
- Good at Excel and SAP software system is preferred