Located on the Island of Phu Quoc, The Resort (366 keys of villas and Suites) include 2 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 swimming pools, 1 fitness center, 1 spa and a children kids’ club, tennis court, beach facilities, meeting rooms and ballroom facilities.
- Provides financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment, ensuring a high quality of service, the reliability of reports and respecting groups standards, time tables and policies.
- Respond promptly to inquiries, handle and resolve related complaints.
- Conveys the image of the hotel.
- Centralize and manage financial information.
- Ensure the relevant supporting documents of daily transactions is completed and has been verified for Financial Controllers and General Managers review and signature.
- Review and prepare input in the general ledger for various operations.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Ensures that the P & L is accurate and properly documented.
- Assists the Financial Controller in all stages leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reports and analysis and ensure all work is completed on time with all balance sheet accounts reconciled.
- Assists the Financial Controller in compiling departmental budgets, forecasts and business plan.
- Ensures the team members are cross trained to support successful daily operations.
Essential And Optional Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential Vietnamese (Primary tongue)
- English (Working level)