Sales Target Mercedes-Benz Vietnam & dealers:
- In line with Mercedes-Benz Car (MBC) growth strategy and base on dealer & market demand to advise Managing Director MBC on total sales target with Germany (challenging and achievable)
- According to MBC sales target, set dealer group target based on past performance and future developmen
- Establish a good business relationship with Dealers. Consult & manage Dealer’s sales operations (planning, organizing) and develop their retail performance
- Ensure & support dealers to achieve their monthly, quarterly target. Develop competitive offers for financial services and car insurance. Observe competitor’s activities
- Define fleet target agreements with the retail. Establish & maintain a good relationship with VIP customers. Identify & acquire car fleet customers
- Develop competitive offers for products & fleet management, including national framework agreements
- Cooperate, manage & develop fleet sales managers at dealers
- Create a network of partners (e.g. leasing & fleet management companies, banks,…)
Used Car Business
- Develop used car businesses at retailers. Manage & support used car businesses
- Establish a relationship with used car traders as a reference
- Exchange information with Ordering team for higher, faster Wholesale
- Work together with Product, Planning team on dealer & market demand for products and pricing
- Support Marketing team in events, e.g. Motor Show, MBDA
- As assigned by Managing Director Mercedes-Benz Cars
- University degree. Minimum 5 years experience as Car Sales Management. Good interpersonal skills, high team-work spirit.
- Good knowledge of the automotive business. Good at both written and spoken English.
- Good at strategic thinking, analysing, forecasting, planning and managing.
- Proficient in financial services and fleet management level. High level of self confidence in negotiation processes on each management level. Extraordinary level of customer and service orientation