- Data structures & algorithms / Object oriented design / Design patterns
- Notions around building scalable systems dealing with concurrency
- Node.js (or eager to become a master with this language after joining us)
- Some of the following
- Back-end: PHP, Golang, Java, Python
- Learning new development languages: you are convinced that “software is eating the world” and you want to become an expert in software development
- A first experience in Agile, DevOps, Software Craftsmanship or eager to work that way
- Seniority Level: Entry level
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- A first experience with distributed systems and client-server architectures
- A good writing and oral level in English to communicate with your tech colleagues overseas
- Macbook pro is provided
- 15 days annual leave
- Opportunity to gain working exposure in 7 Southeast Asian markets
- Social & medical insurance (AON insurance)
- Tons of cool toys (PS4, Foosball etc.)
- Work in one of the most comfy offices around!
- An environment where agile, devops, software craftsmanship are not just buzz words and where you will truly see the impact of your work.
*CV and a short cover letter (sharing with us about yourself or your career aspiration)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.