- Create and design event materials including posters, flyers, brochures and other types of print and online media
- Assist with event logistics and onsite event management
- Assist with the planning and coordination of meetings and events
- Assist in communication around event management including BEOs, timelines, calendars, reports, presentations, diagrams
- Propose ideas to better improve provided events quality.
- Organize facilities and manage all events’ details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional materials, etc.
- Conduct market research, identify event opportunities
What distinguishes you
- Work directly with Purchasing and Communications teams to assist the events.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and reports
- Conduct market research and prepare monthly business update presentations
- Research on latest event trends and reporting back to full team on findings
- Up-keep of templates, case studies and creative documents in department database
- Research on new and notable vendors including setting up phone calls or in-person meetings with the team as necessary
- Organize team outings to creative activations in and around the city as necessary
- Assist in any other departments if needed
- Duration of the internship: 06 months
*Mail subject [EventCoordinator_IN_Full name]