People development is targeted as one of crucial strategic initiatives for the company’s success. Following to a series of programs to build up future leaders, “Graduate Development Program” is designed to attract young talents who are ambitious and desirable to learn more, work hard and deliver impactful results.
1. About the program
Thoroughly understanding your ambition, we offer the program for non-technical fresh graduates with the purpose of building a pipeline for key operational positions in the company. It is a leadership catalyst to unleash your potential and boost your role to become a future leader with INSEE. In addition, it is your own program which provides you rooms for ideas and responsibility, oriented development, and performance. Because we respect that each person is an unique in the international collaboration.
So, let’s make difference in your career start.
On boarding (first 3 weeks)
The phase is to engage you in the international family. It provides you the company insight – what we stand for, the overview of program and the expectation from Management to young talents. Moreover, the phase equips you the basic training about soft skills, which make you ready for next challenges.
Developing Functional Experience (3-4 months)
You will be rotated within department or in different functions, aiming to develop your functional experience. It is a key step for you to have a broader view about your function in the whole business, interact with future stakeholders and build network, shape your working style, and get necessary functional knowledge. So, the phase is tailored only for you to ensure you perform the best and conquer next challenges.
Performing target role (7-8 months)
It’s time for you to show your performance, can-do attitude and result orientation. You will take responsibilities to your own key performance indicators (KPI) during 7-8 months. So, seize opportunities to shine and prove that you are the right person we find!
2. What’s in it for you
- Tailored program: with your own roadmap to equip and enable you perform in higher levels
- Exposure: project management, on-the-job training, and functional rotations, which require you to take challenges, leveraging your insight and experience
- Mentor: Coaching, mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement.
3. We are looking for
- Fresh graduates or people of non-technical background less than 1 year experience by the time of application, such as: business administration, foreign trade, foreign languages, economics, finance/accounting, environment, Human Resource.
- Bachelor degree with GPA of above 7.0/10 or 2.8 /4
- TOEIC >=600 or other equivalent certificates
- Proactive, result-driven, strong-minded and customer-oriented
- Good team player interpersonal skills, fast learner
*Download application form at : http://tinyurl.com/GDP2017