If creativity is a lifestyle for you and if creating beautiful templates is like your second nature, you may be the graphic designer we are looking for to join our team. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating equipment and software developed by DesignBold team.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating graphics and layouts for social media posts, cover letter, newsletter, presentation slides, invitation cards, eBook cover, blog posts, and many more Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Wanna Meet Us
- A detailed CV (in English) including personal information and working experiences
- CV should be creative and well- formatted and named as Position_Candidate’s Name.pdf
- Academic transcript and attribute degrees/ certificates (If any)