- From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games, you’ll work closely with the digital teams to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
- You have a strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams and clients the right design direction.
- You contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participate and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
- Have 2 years experience in the same position in digital agencies.
- Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have solid background in design with a rich understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout, specially character design.
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations.
- Can demonstrate range in both concept and final design solutions.
- Have an extremely high regard for details.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way.
- Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able with collaborating with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
- Net salary: Negotiable
- Get training in social media analysis, brand analysis.
- Work in dynamic environment
- Periodic health examinations.