- Keep a file of reference materials related to the design of all hotel publications and promotional materials, both local and overseas.
- Prepare layout of all hotel publications well ahead of schedule for preparation to the Director of Public Relations.
- Handles all photo taking for banquet functions and for special events for PR coverage.
- Update photos of hotel facilities and services.
- Assist in the preparation of Press Releases.
- Control PR photo files.
- Capable of conceptualizing and developing graphics.
- Experience on PC graphics software.
- Appreciate consistency of graphic style and typography.
- Have at least a working knowledge of and be able to type accurately in English as well as be aware of editorial style.
- Conscientious, reliable and self motivated and be able to fulfill demands with minimal supervision.
- Essential And Optional Requirements
- Power Point
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Marketing
- Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)
Pullman and its people The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy
- Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
- Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager – some of the new Pullman professions
- A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.