- Graphic designers/artists design graphics for use in media and multi-media products such as branding, labels, advertising and packaging. Typical activities include:
- Liaising with account manager to determine customer requirements and budget.
- Designing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to proposal style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Advertising and marketing communications.
- Art/fine art
- Communication design
- Digital media engineering
- Media arts
- Print and digital media management
- Visual communication and design
- Key skills
- Exceptional creative flair and design.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Proven competence in design and image processing software.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- AON Insurance.
- Late-afternoon meal bonus.
- Year-end 13rd month bonus.
- Annual companytrip.