- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align your working practices and conduct with Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers’ Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
- Handle multiple calls by prioritizing and informing callers in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Be fully conversant and efficient in the operation of switchboard and other related equipment, such as paging system, two-way radios, emergency phones, call accounting, guest room equipment operations and hotel channels.
- Deal with all guest requests promptly, taking personal responsibility to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Convey information, facsimiles and messages to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within hotel operations.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and actively sell all products, services and special events within the hotel.
- Handle restaurant bookings promptly and efficiently, whilst promoting in-house facilities.
- Be aware of facilities and points of interest within Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas to assist with any guest inquiries.
- Be familiar with all room types, availability, rates, group movements and billing, daily events, promotions, VIP’s and Guest History guests.
- Coordinate with Room Service menu availability to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Good communication skills in English
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Able to work shifts, night shift
- Male preferred
According to the company’s regime