General overview: responsible for HMTL design and managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- HTML design for all landing pages
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- HTML Coding
- Work closely with content & graphic designer and qualify outcomes align with website code
- Report to Digital Social Manager
Educational requirements and other qualifications
- Experience in HTML/XHTML, PHP and CSS
- MySQL experience
- Experience with working with APIs
- Knowledge with at least basic Ngnix / Apache HTTP Server configuration
- A strong visual and CMS / PHP technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Ability work extremely well under high pressure situation
- Ability to take very little technical direction and take to completion
- Self Starter- Self Motivated