- Verify payment with customers and issue vouchers.
- Accept special requests and process from customers as per SOPs.
- Interface with customers on refunds, providing explanations and processing.
- Submit refund requests with airlines and follow up periodically.
- Report fraud to company’s risk team.
- Handle customer cases related to payment, refunds, and hotels.
- Report any product error findings to related product / engineering teams.
- Interface between customers and hotels to resolve any cases arising upon/after check-in.
- Minimum 1-year experience with payment / refund processing or customer service.
- Experience with hotel/airline booking-related business a plus.
- A strong understanding of customer service principles.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.