- Manage the organization’s recruitment activities to ensure the best selection for each role and the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, economically and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards. These activities may include advertising, interviewing, testing, selecting candidates (incl. Graduates); checking references; negotiating employment offers; relocation; orientation and introductory training.
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the organization’s recruitment strategies. Adapt existing recruitment activities to changing market conditions.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
- Provide support in Learning & Development activities
- Provides advice to business managers and employee’ queries regarding application of HR policies within the areas of responsibilities
- Timely and effectively handle entry process and advise Payroll Officer of changes to implement
- Understand and apply knowledge of HR policy and application of employment law to advise line managers with solutions for employee relation issues
- Together with other HR team member, ensure accuracy of HR databases and records
- Review and propose changes to current policies and processes within the areas of responsibilities to address business challenges and respond to external business environment
- Act as task owner for applicable compliance tasks assigned. Ensure timely and appropriate completion of tasks, consistent with operational controls, and record these as complete in the compliance task management system.
- Ensure HR activities in the assigned areas comply with BP Code of Conduct, People DoA, local laws, and safety culture.
- University degree in any discipline/ Degree in HR Management is preferable
Essential experience and job requirements
- 4-7 years solid experience in the areas of Resourcing & Training with MNCs.
- Fundamental knowledge of learning theories, identification of training needs, development of training plans, delivery methods and evaluation of training activities
- Has a strong understanding of external talent benchmarks. Has the skills and expertise to source and attract external talent
- Proven performance track record
- Strong interpersonal skills, influence skills.
- Good analytical skills
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Good communication skills including spoken & written Vietnamese & English.