• In charge of payroll and related reports;
• In charge of compulsory insurance for whole employees;
• In charge of labor contract management for whole employees;
• Process welcome for new comers, promotion/ transfer and resignation;
• Manage benefit list of whole positions;
• Manage personal file of whole employees;
• Manage HR systems: Cadena, Loris G (system from Head Quarter), and Insurance;
• Complete other tasks as assigned by DoHR or Assistant HR Manager.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM, Administration or related fields;
• Experience: 1 years or more in C&B;
• Credentials: Various certificates preferred.
Skills and abilities
• Fluent in English
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments;
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees;
• Must be able to receive instructions and make reports with accuracy;
• Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel;
• Ability to work independently;
• Self-motivated, creative and flexible in thinking. Must be able to understand various cultural elements.
• Competitive salary.
• Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
• Canteen meals follow working shifts.
• Professional working environment.
• Able to be trained and develop in the future.
* CV with title: Position_Your Name