- Administer HR related working procedures and ensure these procedures are executed well at stores
- Prepare workforce planning, conduct external recruitment for Crew Leader and Sup level until the vacancy is filled up.
- Cascade and consult store on C&B related issues.
- Recognize store hi-po talents via internal promoted assessment.
- Work with RM of the region or across region to update staff in store all chances of career movement and development.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of post training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Works with managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Organize workshop, talk-show, discussion to embed store team on values and orient store team behaviours to demonstrate core values
- Having 2-3 experience in Human Resources or understanding of labor code is preferable
- Ability to travel
- Communication and Persuasive skill
- Project management skill
- Adaptive to change
- Strong business acumen
- Time management and priority setting skills
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
* Subjects CV: Your Name – Position applied