- As a HR Delivery Associate, you will be responsible for the seamless delivery of HR processes to in-country end-users.
- In this role, you will help ensure the HR processes are compliant with ANZ, industry policies, and government regulations.
- This role will partner with in-country end-users and HRBPs and will help drive continuous improvement of HR Delivery processes.
- You will build effective working relationships with HR Shared Services and the wider HR community to deliver operational and fulfilment activities.
- You also act as a key escalation point for analyst teams and will provide guidance and resolutions to achieve customer centric outcomes.
- You will also support the HR Delivery lead with other in-country HR work including the implementation of divisional and in-country projects.
- Your role will also take on accountabilities in social insurance processes including social insurance department reports/reconciliations/payment transfers, maternity/sick leave claims, AON processes, new hire reports, separation reports, etc.
- As a valued member of the bank, you will also uphold ANZ’s values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Reports to the HR Delivery lead.
- Contribute to Bank’s regional goal.
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following – HR experience.
- Knowledge of social insurance regulations and all matters related to labour law.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Tertiary qualification.