(*) HR experiences are preferred but not required. Candidates in other fields including sale, marketing, business development, technology without HR experiences are welcomed to submit the application.
The HR director/manager will be responsible for staff training, employee benefit package, corporate culture and recruitment. It will be both at the retail store level and office level. The HR director/manager position will oversight the recruitment, training and C&B team.
The HR director/manager is responsible for:
- Developing the benefit package to make sure Concung competitive in the market. The package should be KPI oriented with high reward for good performance.
- Building branding strategy for talent acquisition at all levels including working with top-tier universities and professional networks.
- Implement the internship, recruitment program to prepare and provide human resources meeting the high demand of growth.
- Implement the Concung Corporate culture of transparency, result oriented and fast decision making process.
- (*) A candidate admitted as a manager position will be preferred to grow to the director position.
- Experiences in HR related positions is preferred but not required. We accept candidates with no HR background.
- Currently, holding manager or director position
- Bachelor degree or higher from top-tier institutions
- Exceptional in creativity, planning and excecution
- Ready to use high tech for HR training, branding and recruitment
- Age: 28 – 35
- Director: $40,000 – $75,000/year
- Manager: $24,000 – $30,000/year
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program