- Email Apply: [email protected] (Ms. Hao).
Personnel Admin Operations
Ensure a smoothly and timely execution of all personnel admin tasks as per the Personnel Admin (PA) / Total Rewards (TR) agenda and timely propose the solutions to improve all related processes to reach the service level of Top 3 Employers in Vietnam FMCG Industry. The main areas include the following ones:
Payroll (including monthly Payrolls and Final Payments):
- Prepare and submit Payroll / Final Payment Reports with supporting documents accurately and on time as per Payroll / Final payment schedule and guidance by ensure all payments to Employees be timely and correctly processed (without any delay and error).
- Implement Payroll processes at assigned location(s) timely and correctly to meet the Company guidances, policies, and legal regulations.
- Complete all defined regular Self-tests / Cross tests to ensure the passing rate of Payroll processes audit
- Actively explore the gaps and propose the solutions to improve/enhance Payroll process at the assigned location(s).
- Effectively handle all related queries / questions of Employees regarding payroll / final payment matters;
Audits (Internal and External):
- Prepare and provide data / documents as per Audit Team’s request
- Independently give the explanations to the Auditors, actively to study Auditor’s findings and then propose the plan to close the gaps.
- Assist Line Manager to improve the related processes / systems to meet the audit requirements.
- Give right instructions to new Employee and ensure they submit on time the required documents as per Company guidance.
- Timely update Employee profile and store Employee dossiers of all L9- at location(s) without any missing or delay.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the Employee dossiers and data, to provide only to authorized persons.
Labor Contract / Probation Assessment:
- Keep track and follow up the process to ensure all related Employees having the validated Labor Contracts (new and renewal) and probation assessment for new hired to be proceeded on time and as per Company process.
- Actively give the advices to HRBP / Line Manager to be able to make decision right time and in compliance with legal and Company regulations.
Compulsory Insurances (Social Insurance/ Heath Insurance/ Unemployment Insurance):
- Correctly prepare and submit on-time the compulsory insurance reports as per the related regulations
- Timely and correctly process the related payments to Social Insurance organizations.
- Proceed the monthly reconciliations for the data submitted with Finance team and Social Insurance officers. Independently work and explain any different amount to Finance team and Social Insurance officer, propose actions and track to clear the different amounts, if any.
- Ensure the Employees timely and adequately receive the related benefits.
Payrolls of Outsourced Labors:
- Work with the related Vendors to ensure the payrolls of outsourced labors to be proceeded on time and with accuracy to ensure all Outsourced Labors to receive salary on time and with accuracy;
- Coordinate with the Vendors to support Functions, Line Manager to check and confirm monthly timesheets, monthly payrolls;
- Collect and deliver the dossiers of Outsourced Labor (OL) to the Vendors.
PA Process Improvement:
- Assist HRM – PA Operations in improving the current guidelines / processes, by implementing the new initiatives to enhance the PA productivity.
Play a role of Total Rewards Representative at the assigned location(s)
- Annual Health Check-up (Sales & HO): Organize and ensure all Employees join the annual health check-up on time as per plan and guidance and within the related budget.
- Smoothly implement the executions of all Employee Benefits at locations (such as milk, healthy living programs, sport programs, Heath Care Insurances, Collective Agreement,…) to ensure Employees timely receive benefits without complaint.
- Assist respective HR BP to implement Employee engagement activities (such as Rewards & Recognition Program such as A-ha, Employee of The Month (EOM), Team Building, Birthday, 8 March, 20 October, Year-end Party…) at locations.
- Play a coordinator role in the disciplinary action process such as sending invitation, recording meeting minute, giving advising regarding the Labor Law and Company regulations, preparing related decisions.
- Timely process all procedures of Labor Accident as per Company guideline and as per Labor Law, quickly give all advices to ensure Employees timely receive benefits.
- Make Overtime (OT) Tracking Report, M&W Report to support HRBP / Location Head to control OT, Productivity.
- Enhance awareness of Labor Law compliance and work life balance to Functional Timesheet Recorder/ LM/ HRBP.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences/ economics/ HR.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant role, preferable in HR Operations / HR Admin.
- Strong understanding of labor legislation (Labor Code, Compulsory Insurances, PIT…)and Company TR policies, practices and guidance.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines, can-do attitudes. – Multitasking, good planning skill, eager to work with details, figures.
- Good communication skill, maturity, able to communicate with functional managers, professional staffs/ workers
- Self-driven, proactive, independent to deliver job with less supervisory from Line Manage
- Passionate in HR and people services.