- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, career sites, specifications for external recruitment agencies, job descriptions based on business needs
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, hiring members and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies.
- Support candidate sourcing & selection process including searching, screening, interview scheduling and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the final hiring decision
- Follow-up & support on-boarding program & probationary review & labor contract for new employees.
- Support managing candidate database and other recruitment data
- Vietnamese final-year students or fresh graduates (Bachelor degree)
- Major: Business Administration, Foreign Language
- Able to work full-time during the 3-month internship program
- Passion and clear career path in HR field
Honest, proactive, innovative, self-motivated with drive for results
- Careful, eager to learn and have a can-do attitude
- Positive & supportive attitude
- Well-versed with the practices and applications of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good at English communication