- Supports the implementation of corporate policies related to human resource at the business unit or division level.
- Responsible for the delivery and communication of a variety of human resources programs and policies encompassing several areas of human resources, including employee relations, compensation benefits, training, etc.
- Assignments may include development, implementation, and evaluation of programs or policies, and may focus on service delivery within a segment, providing advice and recommendations.
- May provide input to or define short and long term goals and objectives for human resource service delivery.
- Bachelor/College or vocational training school student, graduating in 2018
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Good Vietnamese and English communication
- Diligent, multitasking and attention to detail