- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using database, social media (facebook, recruitment website, linkedin, etc…)
- Supporting to screen CV and make phone interview
- Setting up for the interview (preparing materials, paper needed; booking room, etc…)
- Supporting to follow-up candidates in the recruitment processing
- Making weekly and monthly reports as directed by HR manager
- Other tasks if required
- Working full – time: 40 hours/week
- Final year students or fresh graduated with major in HR, Marketing, Finance, Banking, business management, etc,…
- Fluently in English with 4 skills (listening, writing, speaking and reading) is a must.
- Having experiences in recruitment is a plus
- Hard-working, passionate, interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, dynamic, etc…
- Salary: 2 – 2,5 mill/month
- Professional, friendly and international working environment
- Having opportunity to improve English skills everyday
- Be participated in team-building activities, year-end party and many other holidays.
- Opportunity to be a staff of May School if having a good result of the internship.
*** Gửi CV với tiêu đề: [Name]_[HR intern position]