- Build applicant sources by placing job advertisements.
- Schedule candidate’s interviews, facilitate onsite or Skype interviews.
- Generate interview invitation letters, thank you letter.
- Contact candidates for interview arrangement and supports the hiring process.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Search CVs and Input candidates’ information.
- Support activities at Universities and Colleges.
- Support other tasks from HR Department.
- Undergraduates and gradates who has the orientation of HR
- 6 month full-time internship (Monday – Friday)
- Positive attitude, ability to learn well, dynamic character
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and professional working environment and become our staff after internship
- Ability to learn more in high-tech industry
- Chances to join company’s activities, interesting events, and relaxing trips
- Clear on-the-job training of HR field
- Flexible working time (8-9AM -> 17-18PM)
- Competitive allowance