- Post job
- Scan resumes against the selected criteria
- Arrange for interviews
- Prepare for onboarding new employees
- Organize on-site training: training facilities, materials, evaluation
- Register attendants, translate documents
- Collect employment documents
- Input personnel data to system
- Process ad-hoc reports
- Participate as active organization committee in all engagement activities for employees
- Report of activities to Regional Champion, post photos/video clips on Yammer, Linkedin
Other duties as directed by HR manager
- Position will be converted to Full Time Employee at the end of internship if the intern’s performance is satisfactory.
- This Position will require you to work 4days in our Hub in Tan Binh Industrial Zone, and 1 day at our Commercial Office in Binh Thanh District.
- Strong English capability and computer literacy are highly appreciated.