- Be in charge of recruitment process for vacancies in Operation (Supply Chain), Finance, Information Technology, Research and Development, Human Resources all level excluded, Manager (from screening to on-boarding and integration)
- To assist the managers in developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms and short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates. To advise and support managers on effective and selection approaches.
- To coordinate and deal with the recruitment and selection administration required by HR policies relating to the appointment of new employees. This will include the management of pre-employment checks, such as obtaining occupational health check-up, reference ensuring that these are fully carried out and completed in a timely manner prior to employment commencing.
- Manage third-party agency for recruiting part-timers, short-term employees and supervise them for the process of compensation and benefit.
- Build up and manage candidate database
- Manage recruitment channel online and offline
- In charge of arrangement for all training session
- Document training materials, attendance list, training evaluation and ISO KPI follow-up
- Organise periodically employee engagement activities for VSIP (Staff’s monthly birthday, Open House, Factory Trip & Health-Check up)
- Lead annual corporate activities:Year-End party, Christmas Party, Tet holiday gifts, Wirpo-Run event …
- Co-ordinate to initiate “Thank you Note” program (applied for nationwide)
- To develop new and innovative ways to engage with employees including seeking and acting on their feedback to identify the most effective methods
- To provide approachable and professional support to employees by phone, email and in person on all employment matters or personal issues that may be impacting at work.
- To perform a buddy support role for new recruits. Engaging with them on a regular basis during their first days, weeks and months with the Organisation and acting on any areas of concern
- To deliver a presentation at each induction session on your role up to Executive
- Be member of Employer Branding Team to arrange career fairs, career talk, student campus visits, etc.
- Internal communication: in charge of posting all announcements on Intranet
- Bachelor degree in Business or relevant major.
- Good communication both in English and Vietnamese.
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal, time – management and organizational skills & keen on details.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel, MS Power Point, Words)
- Customer-Oriented mindset/attitude