- You are a post graduate with a serious career interest in Human Resources
- You aspire to make a difference
- You want to be part of the best minds, strongest wills and most creative hands
We believe we have the opportunity for you to shine! Join Intel Vietnam HR team via a 20-month rotation program. HR Accelerated Rotational Program known as the ‘Pathways Program’ with the mission of unleashing brain power and enabling business breakthrough.
- Executing essential HR transactions and providing core HR services to Intel employees & managers
- Proposing HR solutions to meet business objectives such as organizational redesign, compensation review and analysis, and workforce planning.
- Creating and defining business processes that improve efficiency
- Partnering with other HR functions to execute solutions or design and implement changes
- Project management that impact employees and other Human Resources related opportunities.
- Master or MBA degree 2014 graduate with 1-3 years Human Resources relevant experience
- A passion for innovative technology that changes the way people work, live and play
- A strong desire to work and deliver results in a fast-moving, dynamic, global, team-oriented environment to achieving goals in creative and effective ways
- Demonstrated strong ability of continuous learning, multiple stakeholder management, problem solving, initiative and communication
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results