- Make preparation for new staff (send welcome letter, proceed the relating tasks for preparing working tools, draft labor contract …).
- Train new employee about company’s policies
- Track the leave and manage employee’s record
- Implement handover processes when staff quits job
- Network, take care staffs and organize teamwork activities to connect people in the company
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Honest, careful and sociable
- Experience in paperwork (make Contracts, Policies, Decisions, Labor code, Social Insurance …) is a plus.
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Competitive salary and allowance packet
- Regular team building activities
- Young and dynamic international working environment.