- Implement Division's payroll in a timely and exactly manner and related issues.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Coordinate HR projects and training program for business unit.
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient environment workplace.
- Build the business unit culture align with Corporate Culture
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager
- 5+ years’ experience as HR general or related position. Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Have experience in IT & Technology or Market Research fields with medium and large-size (from 100 staffs and up) would be a big plus.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good at English.
- Basic salary, 13th month payment, PVI healthcare
- Additional company benefit