- To assist the HR Executive and HRM in all matters relating a smooth day to day operations of HR department including recruitment, total compensation and benefits.
- To focus on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of associates and enable business success; ensures compliance with company and local regulations.
- To ensuring that a high standard of associate relations is maintained.
- Full time internship (4- 6 month)
- Target candidates are students of Hotel and Tourism Management, Business Administration, Human Resources Management
- Excellent communication skills in written, spoken English and Vietnamese
- Hospitality oriented in dealing with guests, visitors or other associates
- Good telephone skills and computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good time and task management skills
- Creative, proactive and able to work under high pressure