- Develop training materials to support business initiatives including needs assessment, outlines, content, interactive, instructor guides, assessments, and supporting material.
- Lead, manage, and ensure execution of complex projects for learning and designing, developing and delivering curriculum, tools and resources for a range of programs aimed at our employees.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, an
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel a lot
- At least 5 years of hospitality industry specific experience in training and development
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of theory and practice of training design, development, delivery and evaluation for online, live classroom, virtual classroom and blended learning solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.