- Partner with his/her function in the defining transformation roadmap
- Drive organization changes including capability development, productivity enhancement and culture shift
- Partner and mobilze with his/her function to drive the deployment of HR professionalism in his/her function including talent management and performance management
- Together with Talent Acquisition to attract, select the best fit talent for the new standard and also retain those new talents
- Manage headcount planning and employment cost
- Partner with Center of Excellence (COE) to ensure best employment service for employees including but not limited to training, pay, administration & facilities.
- Work closely with line managers to determine business and leadership development needs to achieve organizational opportunities.
- Drive leadership development, engagement and employee relations
- Drive diversity and compliance
- Participate in achieving business and HR strategy
- Monitor HR KPIs
- Participate in common HR projects
- Experience MNCs FMCG environment. At least 2-3 years in HR partnering role.
- Must have previous experience partnering with the respective function
- Deep understanding of organizational and individual development
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication & presentation skills
- A passion for developing self and others
- With an opportunity to join the leading snacking company worldwide, the person will benefit and be exposed to all international resources to develop and sharpen one’s expertise in the FMCG industry.
- Opportunity to work with international expert from Mondelez International.
* Note that though we value all the applications, only qualified candidates are contacted for further steps.