Report to: Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development Manager
- As receiving approved position description, posting job advertisements on external channels
- Collecting & pre-screening applications from all sources and update to recruiters on a daily basis
- Updating applications database as per request from recruiters
- Assisting in organizing employer branding activities including employee engagement events, careers fair, guest speaking sessions, updating careers fan pages and so on.
- Writing articles after any external events
- Assisting in organizing and managing office documents (electronic & paper)
- Providing Administrative support, such as meeting/training facilitation, maintaining log sheets and office calendar, and coordinating scheduling with other offices
- Managing & tracking use of office inventory/stationery, equipment, and stock properly
- Other tasks as assigned.
Internship Duration: Candidates need to commit a minimum of a full-time 3-month-program. Another extension of 3 months is available based upon the interest from the intern.
- Willing to learn and hardworking attitude
- Good at using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PP)
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English
- Pay high attention to detail and honest
- Passionate, fast learner and Can-do attitude
- Lunches and transportation provided
- Daily allowance
- Certificate of Internship
- On-job-training and mentoring from experienced supervisors and specialists
- Importance of good business ethics and code of conduct early in your professional life
- Exposure to a dynamic and fast paced multinational environment
- Opportunities to become staff if interested and qualified