- follow up with recruitment team on the offering process, and coordinate in the communication with new teachers, including but not limited to: welcome letter/email, guidance on pre-arrival tasks, guidance on work permit and visa application documents, collection of documents for work permit/visa purpose, hotel and pick-up arrangement
- coordinate arrangement of teacher performance including collection of review reports, preparation of consolidated reports for moderation panels, arrangement of moderation meetings and issuance of final reports, filing all the teacher performance documents. Arrangements made follow the deadline required for the performance cycle.
- manage arrangement of departure flights, support of baggage transfer and communication of general arrangement for leaving teachers. Assist with budgeting and monitoring of costs.
- Have least two years of full time experience handling HR and administrative duties in a multi-cultural working environment
- Have experience working with expats and handling paper work that is essential for the hiring of expat staff.
- Have an undergraduate degree and be able to speak and write fluently in both Vietnamese and English.
- An international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation