- Assist in preparing and conducting departmental training and assess accordingly.
- Check attendance list.
- Follow evaluation process for training outcomes and performance improvement, execute instructed assignments.
- Coordinate with external as well as internal training agencies to arrange delivery of specific training to develop programs.
- Book training logistics and room for pre-defined courses.
- Translate material to serve AEON website Learning & Development section.
- Support Recruitment Process: searching & screening CV for vacancies, arranging interview schedule for potential candidates, making relationship with the university,…
- To support analysis and statistics activities: inputting data, doing analysis and statistics about recruitment status.
- Support paperwork & follow document procedure.
- Support in: hiring data, inputting & checking data; checking staff attendance and updating the database of staff.
- Support HR Performance Management Team in HR Projects.
- Translate English documents into Vietnamese and vice versa (if needed).
- Last-year student of the majors: Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related majors.
- Can use Design Tools: Offline (Photoshop/Ai/Corel/ … or Online (Canva/Piktochart/…)
- English fluency (Japanese language is a plus) & good computer skills.
- Have a strong desire to work in Human Resources.
- Soft skills: Communication, teamwork, presentation, decision-making, problem-solving,…
- Be creative, dynamic, hard-working & responsible.
- Be keen on detail, careful and willing to learn.
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Develop soft skills such as communication, problem-solving, leadership skills,…
- Have opportunity to become an official officer.
- Practice English & computer skills.
- Provided lunch & free parking fee during the internship period.
- Working hour: 8:30 – 17:30 from Mon – Fri– Duration: 3 months
- Address: 30 Bờ Bao Tân Thắng Street, Sơn Kỳ Ward, Tân Phú District, HCMC
*Send CV in English with subject “Application to HR Internship (HQ)