OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
- To be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
- To be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures and other human resources matters.
- Prepare relating reports and registrations in accordance with government requirements such as periodic reports to Labour Department, Internal Labour regulation, Collective Labour Agreement, salary scales, etc.
- Ensure the legality of Administrative and HR’s documents.
- Gather identify staff vacancies and implement recruitment process to select appropriate applicants for both hotel and company.
Compensation & Benefit
- Make the Payroll with relevant benefits as allowances, bonus,…
- Ensure the company’s compensation and benefit in accordance with established policies so that employees receive the appropriate compensation and benefits for their positions on time.
- Process the Personal Income tax reconciliation and finalization for all company’s employees.
- Coordinate with requisitioning departments in the recruitment of employee following established standards, policies and procedures, assists them in the orientation, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Review personnel policies, procedures and practices, recommend changes, modification or updating to management.
- Prepare and issue correspondences relating to the HR department.
- Ensure employees comply with the company policies and procedures as well as government regulations pertaining to employment practice.
- Counsel Department Heads as needed in areas such as career planning, employee relations and legal requirements related to personnel.
- Implement and monitor an effective employee relation and motivation program in the company.
- Coordinate and execute employees’ social and recreational activities.
- Manage the information held on the HR database and personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the company’s policies, best practice and employment legislation.
- Tracking and follow up due date of probation, labour contract, visa, work permit, etc.
- Coordinate employees’ yearly appraisal.
- Maintain good working relations with all departments and all external contacts: government officials, labour, tax, immigration, human resources associations.
Monitoringthe implementation of HR manager/ HR executive from properties
- Ensure that HR manager/ HR executive from properties are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them.
- Gather and analyze HR reports (daily, monthly, quarter, yearly…) from properties about: turn over, wage, recruitment, training, appraisal performance … and make reconciliation.
To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Director of HR
- University graduated.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hospitality industry or HR Management.
- Good knowledge and experience in Labour Law.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).