- Co-ordinate with recruitment team for immigration issues preparation for expatriates; Support with visa letters for new expatriates and guests nationwide.
- In charge of visa and temporary resident cards application and renewal for foreign employees.
- In charge of work permit procedures in Hanoi and Hai Phong location, including new work permit application, follow up with the work permit expiration and remind the concerned staff for their preparation and support with the renewal procedures.
- Provide induction to foreign teachers when they first come to work on the Companies’ policies on work permit, visa and other related immigration issues in Vietnam.
- Support with health check-up for foreigners.
HR Administration works
- Keep teacher database in filing, both hard copy and soft copy.
- Prepare reports as required by local authorities concerned (DOET, DOLISA, Immigration Department, etc.).
- Coordinate in organizing staff activities/ functions.
Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Vietnamese national.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree.
- Experiences in visa, work permit procedures is a preferable.
- Be proactive, interpersonal, detail-oriented and passionate to learn.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Labour law, PIT law, HR best practices
- High sense of responsibility in confidential matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Vietnamese.
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).